The Assessment Sandbox feature is still being built, and is hidden behind a Feature Flag. Users can access the beta version of the Sandbox by requesting access to the Feature Flag here!
When adding Assessments to a Program, only Published Assessments will appear in Program Authoring's Question and All Question modules.
How to Publish an Assessment (web only)
- Log in to polymer.gloo.us
- Perspective switch to the Champion where you are a member
- Click Create, found in the top navigation in the Champion perspective
- Click Assessment Sandbox, found under the Content Management navigation bar
- Click Assessments, found in the left–hand menu
- Search for the name of the Assessment
- Click on the Assessment name
- In the upper–right area of the page, click on the Complete button
- The Complete button will change to Publish
- Click Publish
- The Complete button will change to Published
If edits are made to the Assessment after it is published, the state will turn back to In Progress, and will need to be toggled back to Published.