Note: this is a Champion feature. If you are not a member of a Champion, this will not be a feature available to you. Find out more about non-Champion features here!
What are Visibility Settings?
Program Visibility Settings help Champions customize how their content appears on the platform.
What does each of the Program Visibility Settings do?
Four settings can be enabled or disabled per Program:
Allow users to search for this content:
- Enable all users to search for this Program by name.
Show this content in Discover on Home:
- Push the Program to the Champion's Home. It will appear in the Discover row.
Show in promoted carousel in Champion Discover:
- Allow the Program to surface front-and-center in Champion's Resources tab. The Program will be featured in a scrolling marquee in the Discover tab.
Require a license to view this content:
- Enable this setting to make the Program Licensed Content. This setting only appears on published Programs.
How do I access Visibility Settings?
- Sign in to polymer.gloo.us
- Perspective switch to your Champion
- Click Create, found in the top navigation bar
- Find the Program which needs Visibility changes
- On the right side of the Program's row, click the dropdown arrow
- Click Settings
- Scroll down to the Visibility Settings section
How do I save Visibility Settings?
- Once Visibility Settings are finalized, scroll to the top of the Settings page
- Click Done