Note: this is a Champion feature. If you are not a member of a Champion, this will not be a feature available to you. Find out more about non-Champion features here!
Introduction to the Champion Settings tab
Champions can customize how their brand appears on the Gloo platform through their Admin Settings tab. These customizations will surface throughout the Gloo platform, including on your Champion Profile and within the content you create.
- Navigate to the Champion Admin tab
- Under the Champion Management subtab, click Settings
- Here, you can add and/or update the following information specific to your Champion:
- Champion name, description, and contact information
- Champion icons and banners
- Champion colors, which reflect the Champion’s brand
Make sure your Champion’s Icon is easily recognizable. This will visualize as a small circular Profile Icon next to every Feed post, comment, and To-Do the Champion creates.