Note: this is a Champion feature. If you are not a member of a Champion, this will not be a feature available to you. Find out more about non-Champion features here!
Introduction to Cohorts
Cohorts serve as an easy way to manage a group of people at once. Cohorts are designed to send content to multiple people, who are often in a small group external to the Gloo platform, such as a Leadership team or a study group.
How do Advanced Invitations relate to Cohorts?
When a Champion creates an Advanced Invitation, a cohort is automatically created with the same name as the Invitation. When a user accepts an Invitation, they are automatically added to that cohort. Users do not see cohorts they're a part of.
- Navigate to the Champion Admin tab
- Under the Champion Management subtab, click Cohorts
- Navigate Follow the steps access Cohorts
- Click Create Cohort
- Create a Cohort name
- Write a description of the Cohort
- To add people to the Cohort, search for their name
- Note: Only people with existing user accounts can be added to a Cohort
- To add content to the Cohort, search for the content title
- Click Create
Cohorts can also be created automatically when an Invitation is created. Anybody who accepts the Invitation will be added to the Cohort.