Note: this is a Champion feature. If you are not a member of a Champion, this will not be a feature available to you. Find out more about non-Champion features here!
Create Champion Spaces
A Group Space is the popular feature used for communication within the Gloo platform. While any user can create a Group Space, Champion Group Spaces are created and facilitated specifically by Champion members.
Steps to Create a Space
- Sign in to polymer.gloo.us
- Navigate to the Champion Perspective
- In the upper right portion of the navigation bar, click the Message icon
- Click the + button, found to the right of “ Spaces” header
- Customize the new Champion Space with:
- A name
- Short description
- An image
- Permissions about who can invite others to the Space
- Click Add Members and select who you want to add to the Champion Space
- Note, if the user is also a member of the Champion, you will need to specify if their user perspective, or Champion perspective, should be added to the Space
- Once everyone is selected, click Add # people
- Click Create
The default owner of a Group Space is the Champion member who creates the Group Space.
However, they can transfer that ownership to another user by:
- Clicking the overflow icon (found in the top right corner of the Group Space)
- Select Permissions
- Tap on your Profile Icon
- From there, you can search and select the new Group Space owner!